Welcome to the Tribe...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Appointment Reminders

What are people doing for reminder calls/text/email? Is there anything that is automated? We'd like to primarily do text but have the option for phone or email.

-Devin

SOAPware Forum Junkie!
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level

Devin

We do it the old fashion way, phone calls. Typically see 30 pts/day. I have 3 employees. Break up the list and it is 10 phone calls each, has not been too overwhelming or time consuming. They typically do it through out the day. We change the color on the schedule after they are confirmed, so the staff knows who was called. We typically run less than 5 no shows a week with this method. Also with a live person, they can reschedule right away to another day if they forgot about the apt.

James

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level

I use this. Written by a Doc. one time expense for little computer but it pulls appointments from soapware and makes calls.
    Ive used it for 6-8 years. Had to have a few tweaks when soapware changed but Dr. Hundt would stream in and fix it for a reasonable fee.

I have no relationship to the company other than being a satisfied customer.

http://easycallbox.com/

Rich